Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2018 Tryouts

Parents and Athletes:

We are really looking forward to another great year of Tiger Tennis as it is fast approaching. This year tryouts will be held on this upcoming Monday, February 26, at 2:30 at the OHS courts. Obviously having tryouts at the end of February can make for some difficult weather, I will try and keep the boys updated as best as I can as to any changes in the plan for the upcoming week.

Just a reminder to please go to registermyathlete.com and complete your athletes registration prior to tryouts. If your athlete shows up to tryouts without having their registration complete I will be forced to turn them away until they get it completed.

This year I have decided not to do a parent meeting prior to tryouts like I did last year. This year I will be doing the parent meeting after the team has been set with the parents of the boys that have made the team. If you know of anyone that is trying out, that may not know about this blog, or about the tryout information, will you please show them to this blog.

Thank you all so much for your support, lets make it a great year!